Same day appointment patients may be seen by a doctor or a physician assistant on a first-come-first-served basis.
During your visit, the doctor will assess your health concern and provide the appropriate treatment, which could include medications, further testing, a referral to a specialist, or a follow-up for a routine visit.
Please note that same day appointment patients are treated only for immediate health problems. In case of emergency or complicated cases, please call 911 or contact the emergency room at the nearest hospital.
We provide family medicine services, including:
• Comprehensive physical exams and screening tests
• Complete Physical Exams (CPX)
• Immunization for kids and adults
• Chronic disease management
• Preventative care assessment and testing
• Injuries assessment – sports & motor vehicle accidents and others (shoulder/knee injections)
• Medical services for non-Canadian citizens
We provide comprehensive allergy services, including:
• Skin tests for different allergens
• Allergen immunotherapy for different allergic conditions
• Skin tests and blood tests for food allergies
• Skin tests for antibiotics and other drug allergies
• Desensitization procedures for drug allergies
• Patch testing for cosmetics, fragrances and skin care products
*A referral from a family doctor or a specialist is required for patients to be seen by allergologist.
We provide comprehensive gynaecological services, including:
• Female annual exams
• Pap smears
• Adolescent gynaecology
• Family planning and contraception (IUD, injectable etc)
• Post partum consultation, contraception
• Gynaecological cancer screening
• Colposcopy (uses magnification to view the cervix for abnormalities) and LEEP procedure
• Evaluation and management of endometriosis
• Evaluation and management of Infertility, recurrent pregnancy losses
• Evaluation and management of menstrual irregularities
• Evaluation and treatment of PMS / PMDD
• Preconception counselling
• Management of symptoms of menopause
• Evaluation and management of pelvic and vaginal infections, sexually transmitted diseases, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, and pelvic pain
*A referral from a family doctor or a specialist is required for patients to be seen by gynaecologist.
We provide comprehensive cardiology services, including:
• Cardiac diagnostic services
• Electrocardiograms (adults and children)
• Holter monitoring/event recording monitoring
• Blood pressure monitoring
• Cardiac stress testing
*A referral from a family doctor or a specialist is required for patients to be seen by cardiologist.